Love SMS - Messages

  1. If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?
  2. You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
  3. Love is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end... Impossible to forget
  4. If you fall in river there is a boat if you fall in well there is rope but if you fall in love there is no hope
  5. Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful
  6. Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me
  7. When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts
  8. I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u
  9. I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love
  10. 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!
  11. Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth and some said fame. I was thinking about this when my cell phone beeped and received a text from you. Then, I smiled and said: "This makes me happy."
  12. i've written you on the page of my heart,reflected your face on the mirrors of my soul,displayed you in the gallaries of my eyes,this show how much i care...wow you are loved!
  13. Flowers will die & sun will set.
    But u r ma love dat i wont 4get..
    Ur name is so precious,it will nvr grow old..
    Its engraved in my HEART with letters of Gold!
  14. I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.
  15. I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home