Friendship SMS - Messages

  1. Keep me as a friend I will keep in my heart lock it up & throw the key that no one take you away from me
  2. Minutes r small,Hrs are less,Days are short,Months are few,Years r not enough to be with you,i can take 10 more Briths if I get a cool friend like you........
  3. Friendship is needless, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
  4. Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U!
  5. the recipe of friendship 1 cup of sharing 2 cups of caring 3 cups of 4giveness mix all of these 2gether to make friends 4ever
  6. To forget you is hard to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.
  7. Never say gud bye 2 sum1 who luv u.. Never say thanx who really need u.. Never blame a person who really trust u.. Never 4get a person who think u as LIFE..
  8. You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !
  9. For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever
  10. True friendship never fades with Time:), become more tasteful like old Wine:)), only a friend can understand words and convert the rolling tears into a Smile!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home